Patients and Caregivers applying online, do not need to submit a printed application. Patients that receive a copy of a completed Health Care Professional Verification Form and/or Mental Health Care Provider Form may send the form(s) to the Vermont Marijuana Registry via email, fax, or mail.
What would you like to do?
- Access Your Portal
- Submit an Initial Patient Application
- Submit an Initial Caregiver Application
NEW Health Care Professionals and/or Mental Health Care Providers requesting a Provider Account
- Health Care Professionals and/or Mental Health Care Providers on file with the Vermont Marijuana Registry requesting a Provider Account (previously completed a form for a patient)
- Renewing your patient and/or caregiver ID card and do not have a portal? Send an email to request a user account. After your request is processed a temporary password and user name will be sent to your email.
- File a comment or complaint. The Vermont Marijuana Registry is here to assist registrered individuals. We are here to provide information and investigate complaints against dispensaries that violate the Rules and/or Vermont law. We encourage patients and caregivers to contact their dispensary first and attempt to resolve any disputes.